AWES Recruitment 2018 for 8000 PGT/TGT/PRT through Combined Screening Board (CSB) Screening Examination – 2018 for Teachers in Army Public. (AWES Rojgar Bharti) IAWES Recruitment 2018 In this post, you will get all important information like Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, Interview Date, Selection Process, Age Limit etc. for the Recruitment Of Army Welfare Education Society. So, Read below details carefully before filling the application form.
Also view : BARC Recruitment 2018
Total: 8000 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Post Graduate Teacher) (PGT)
- Trained Graduate Teacher) (TGT)
- Primary Teacher) (PRT)
Educational Qualification: (CTET/TET is not mandatory for appearing in CSB Screening exam)
- Post No.1: (i) Master Degree in related subject with 50% marks (ii) B.Ed Exam.
- Post No.2: (i) Bachelor Degree in related subject with 50% marks (ii) B.Ed Exam.
- Post No.3: (i) Bachelor Degree (ii) B.Ed/ 2 year diploma / 4 year Integrated course.
Age Limit: as on 01 April 2018,
- Fresh Candidates: Below 40 Years (NCR School TGT/PRT: 29 years & PGT 36 Years)
- Experienced Candidates: Below 57 years
Job Location: All India
Hall Ticket: 03 November 2018
Date of Online Screening Examination: 17 & 18 November 2018
Last Date of Online Application: 24 October 2018 (05:00 PM)
Notification: Click Here to View
Online Application: Click Here to Apply Online