CDAC Recruitment 2019 For 91 Project Manager & Project Engineer Posts. (Center for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Rojgar Bharti)CDAC Recruitment 2019 In this post, you will get all important information like Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, Interview Date, Selection Process, Age Limit, etc. for the Recruitment OfCenter for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), Read below details carefully before filling the application form.
|Name of the Post:|
|Post No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy|
|1||Project Manager (PM01)||04|
|2||Project Engineer (PE02)||58|
|3||Project Engineer (PE03)||20|
|4||Project Engineer (PE04)||09|
|Last Date of Online Application :|
|How to Apply:|
| CDAC Recruitment 2019Before filling the online application form, candidates should read the General Terms and Conditions carefully.
2. Candidate should read all the eligibility parameters and ensure that he/she is eligible for the post before starting to apply online.
3. Candidates should have a valid email id and mobile no. which should remain valid & active till the completion of the selection process.
4. While applying online, candidates can click on the ‘Apply’ button provided against each position for which he/she wishes to apply.
5. Fill all the details in the application form at the appropriate places.
6. After filling all the details in the online application form, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
7. The required Application fee is to be paid by the applicant either through online payment, using debit/credit cards during the online application process at C-DAC website. It is advised to print and keep the transaction details for own records.
8. CDAC Recruitment 2019 Candidates should scan their photograph in .jpg format (not more than 400 KB) and keep it ready before starting to apply online for uploading.
9. A unique application number will be generated by the system, please note this application number for future reference and use. Candidates can take a print of the application form and keep it with them for their own records.
10. No hard copy/printed applications should be sent to C-DAC. Incomplete and defectively filled up forms shall be rejected straightway and no subsequent correspondences will be entertained in this regard.
11. Candidates working in Government/PSUs/Govt. Autonomous bodies should also apply online in advance and print of the application form, duly filled, and signed, should be forwarded through proper channel to Manager (HRD), C-DAC, Mumbai
12. Those who are not forwarding their application through proper channel are required to produce ‘No objection certificate (NOC)’ from their current employer at the time of the interview, if called for, failing which they will not be permitted to attend the interview.
13. Closing date for applying online:The last date for online submission of application is April 26, 2019 (upto 1800 hrs.)