CIDCO Recruitment 2018-85 Executive, Programmer Posts.(CIDCO Rojgar Bharti)CIDCO Recruitment 2018 In this post, you will get all important information Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, Interview Date, Selection Process, Age Limit etc. for the Recruitment Of City and Industrial Development Corporation , So, Read below details carefully before filling the application form.
Total: 85 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Law Officer
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)
- Executive Engineer (Telecom)
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- Assistant Law Officer: Applicants who have completed Graduation (Law) or equivalent from a recognized Institute for CIDCO Recruitment 2018.
- Assistant Executive Engineer: Applicants who have completed Diploma / Graduation/ PG Civil Engg or equivalent from a recognized Institute for CIDCO Recruitment 2018.
- Executive Engineer (Telecom): Applicants who have completed Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication or equivalent from a recognized Institute for CIDCO Recruitment 2018.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): Applicants who have completed Diploma/ Graduation or equivalent from a recognized Institute for CIDCO Recruitment 2018.
- Programmer: Applicants who have completed Graduation (CS / IT) / MCA or equivalent from a recognized Institute for CIDCO Recruitment 2018.
Age Limit: 18 to 38 years [Reserved Category: 05 years Relaxation]
Job Location: Maharashtra
Fee: Open Category: ₹ 1000/- [Reserved Category: ₹500/-]
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to CIDCO careers page at the official website www.cidco.maharashtra.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the CIDCO Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of CIDCO Recruitment 2018 online application form
Last Date of Online Application: 24 November 2018
Notification: Click Here to View
Online Application: Click Here to Apply Online
- Online exams shall be conducted tentatively in November/December 2018 acrossvarious centers in Navi Mumbai, Thane & Mumbai.
- Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documentssuch as valid call letter, original identity proof, a photocopy of photo identity proofetc. at the time of online examination.
- Before applying for the mentioned posts, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore to carefully read these instructions/ guidelines and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application.
- A candidate’s admission to the examination / subsequent process is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter (s) / provisional appointment has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by CIDCO. CIDCO would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/ or that he/she has furnished any incorrect / false information /certificate/ documents or has suppressed any material fact(s) if any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment in CIDCO, his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
- Decision of CIDCO in all matters related to this recruitment drive will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the CIDCO in this behalf.
- A candidate can apply for multiple posts and not more than one application for each post should be submitted by any candidate. However, the candidate should satisfy the eligibility criteria and should register separately for each post applied. In case of multiple Applications for the same post only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained. Intimation charges/application fees paid for the other multiple registration(s) for the same post will stand forfeited.
- Online application once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and / or the application fee / intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be in reserve for any other examination.
- Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No request for change of address, or changes in any other details mentioned in the online application form will be entertained.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of clauses in any version of this advertisement, English version available on CIDCO website shall prevail.
- A candidate should ensure that the signatures appended by him/her in all the places viz. in his/her call letter, attendance sheet etc. and in all correspondences with the CIDCO in future should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind.
- A recent, recognizable photograph should be uploaded by the candidate in the online application form and the candidate should ensure that copies of the same are retained for use at various stages of the process. Candidates are also advised not to change their appearance till the process is completed. Failure to produce the same photograph at various stages of the process/ doubt about identity at any stage could lead to disqualification.
- The possibility for occurrences of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, delay in test. Conduct of a re-exam is at the absolute discretion of test conducting body. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
- CIDCO shall not be responsible for any application made/ wrong information provided by an unauthorized person/ institution. Candidates are advised not to share their application details with anyone.
- Appointment of candidates is subject to him/her being declared medically fit, as per any other requirements of CIDCO and also subject to service and conduct rules of the CIDCO. Decision of CIDCO to which candidates are allotted will be final and binding on candidates. CIDCO has no role to play here.
- CIDCO reserves the right to change (cancel/Modify/add) any of the criteria, method of selection, number of posts, appointment etc. With or without assigning any reason.
- The candidate should be domiciled in the State of Maharashtra.
- Candidates those who have claim under sports quota need to certify the applicability of his/her Meritorious Sportsmanship Certificate from Directorate of Sports & Youth Services, Pune, Maharashtra and has to submit at the time of Document Verification. The Reservation for Meritorious Sportsmen is as per Government Resolutions and the rules passed by the Government of Maharashtra from time to time.