EIL Recruitment 2019 For 91 Project Manager & Project Engineer Posts. (Engineers India Limited Rojgar Bharti)EIL Recruitment 2019 In this post, you will get all important information like Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, Interview Date, Selection Process, Age Limit, etc. for the Recruitment Of EIL Recruitment 2019, Read below details carefully before filling the application form.
|Name of the Post:|
|Post No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy|
|1||Executive Grade IV||57|
|2||Executive Grade V||33|
|3||Executive Grade VI||06|
|Last Date of Online Application :|
|How to Apply:|
|Online submission of application will be permitted on the website between 0000 hrs on 10.04.2019 till 2359 hrs on 30.04.2019.
2. The e-mail address specified in the application should be valid/ functional for at least 24 months from the date of the submission of application. Intimation for interview shall be sent by email. Kindly ensure that your email is valid and operational.
3. Any change in the advertisement (including the extension of the last date of online submission of application if any) shall be published in EIL’s website www.engineersindia.com only.
4. Candidates are informed that it is mandatory to attach the documents as per list mentioned above along with online application. All positions being advertised are subject to specific eligibility criteria such as subjects studied/ degrees/ no. of years of experience in relevant field, hence properly scanned education (all year mark sheets and certificates) and experience documents may be attached along with online application to avoid rejection of incomplete
5. The prescribed qualification/experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for participating in the selection process. EIL may restrict the no. of candidates to be called for interview by raising the percentage of marks obtained in qualifying examinations and/or relevancy of experience required for the post. Only short-listed candidates will be informed for interview through email.
6. Candidates should take print out and retain a copy of online application form(s) for future reference.
7. Copy of the online application is not to be sent by post. The print out of application should be retained by candidate & four copies of the application is required to be submitted at the time of interview.
|Document Requirement :|
|Those shortlisted for interview shall be intimated through e-mail. In the absence of any of the documents mentioned below, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for an interview and in that case, no travel expenses shall be reimbursed. They are required to bring the following original certificates along with attested photocopies as documentary proof at the time of interview:
a. Proof of Age
b. Educational Qualifications (All year/semester Mark sheets & Certificates)
c. Service Certificate of past employment & proof of date of joining & its continuity in the present Organization (if applicable).
d. Last Salary Certificate (if applicable)
e. Medical Certificate / Persons with Disability Certificate with photograph issued by the competent authority satisfying the minimum degree of disability of 40% in respective categories, if applicable.
f. Copy of Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Class (OBC) (Non-creamy layer)/Economically Weaker Section (EWS) certificate (if applicable) from the Competent Authority. OBC certificate produced by candidates should clearly indicate that they do not belong to the creamy layer.
|General Instructions :|
1. Only those who meet the prescribed eligibility criteria need apply. If at any stage, it is found that the candidate does not meet the prescribed eligibility criteria, he/she will be disqualified. EIL reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason
2. Outstation Candidates called for interview for the post of Executive Gr.-IV, V & VI shall be entitled to & fro rail fare limited to II AC sleeper rail fare, from the mailing address mentioned in the online application form to the venue of the interview by the shortest route as per rules. Candidates providing mailing address of a country other than India, in the application form, will be reimbursed to and fro rail fare, as per entitlement mentioned above, from the port of arrival in India to the venue of interview by the shortest route as per rules. The candidate will be required to fill in the Travelling Allowance (TA) form at the interview Center and submit proof for travel undertaken
3. In case it is found at any stage that the candidate is either not meeting the requirements as laid down in the advertisement or has given incorrect information while filling up the on-line application form, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and in that case no travelling expenses shall be reimbursed.
4. EIL shall not be responsible for any loss of email/communication letter sent, due to invalid/wrong email id/wrong postal address/postal delays/loss in transit etc. No request in this regard will be entertained
5. EIL reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and/or the selection process there under without assigning any reason
6. Provisions of the Persons with Disability Act are being complied with. In case of PwD candidates, persons with 40% or more disability only are eligible to apply.