Gail Recruitment 2018 -160 Junior Engineer, Foreman, Junior Chemist, Junior Superintendent (Official Language), Junior Superintendent (HR), Technician, Assistant (Stores & Purchases), Accounts Assistant, Marketing Assistant and Assistant (HR) Posts. (Gail Rojgar Bharti)Gail Recruitment 2018 In this post, you will get all important information like Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, Interview Date, Selection Process, Age Limit etc. for the Recruitment Of Gail, Read below details carefully before filling the application form.
|Name of the Post:
- Junior Engineer: 03 Posts
- Foreman: 55 Posts
- Junior Chemist: 10 Posts
- Junior Superintendent (Official Language): 05 Posts
- Junior Superintendent (HR): 02 Posts
- Technician: 51 Posts
- Assistant (Stores & Purchases): 01 Post
- Accounts Assistant: 10 Posts
- Marketing Assistant: 21 Posts
- Assistant (HR): 02 Posts
- Post No.1: (i) Diploma in Engineering in Chemical/Petrochemical/Chemical Technology/Petrochemical Technology/Mechanical /Production/ Production & industrial/Manufacturing/ Mechanical & Automobile with minimum 55% marks for ST Candidates. (ii) 08 years experience
- Post No.2: (i) Diploma in Engineering in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics /Mechanical /Instrumentation/Civil with minimum 60% marks (ii) 02 years experience
- Post No.3: (i) Full time Master Degree (M.Sc.) in Chemistry of minimum 02 years duration with minimum 55 % marks. (ii) 02 years experience
- Post No.4: (i) Full time Bachelor Degree of minimum 03 years duration in Hindi Literature with minimum 55% marks (ii) 03 years experience
- Post No.5: (i) Full time Bachelor Degree of minimum 03 years duration with minimum 55% marks (ii) Personnel Management / Industrial Relation Diploma (iii) 02 years experience
- Post No.6: (i) Matric (ii) ITI Tradesman ship/ National Apprenticeship Certificate in relevant Trades. (iii) 02 years experience
- Post No.7: (i) Full time Bachelor Degree of minimum 03 years duration with minimum 55% marks. (ii) 01 year experience
- Post No.8: (i) Full time Bachelor Degree of minimum 03 years duration in Commerce (B. Com) with minimum 55% marks. ii) 55% marks
- Post No.9: (i) BBA / BBS / BBM (ii) 01 year experience with 55% marks
- Post No.10: (i) Full time Bachelor Degree of minimum 03 years duration with minimum 55% marks. (ii) 01 year experience
- General/OBC: ₹50/- [SC/ST/PWD: No fee]
- as on 30 November 2018, [SC/ST: 05 years Relaxation, OBC: 03 years Relaxation]
|Last Date for Submission of Application:
- 30 November 2018 (06:00 PM)
|How to Apply
- CANDIDATES WILL BE REQUIRED TO APPLY ONLINE THROUGH GAIL WEBSITE
(www.gailonline.com): No other means / mode of application shall be entertained.
Application portal for the same shall remain open from 1100 hrs. on 14.11.2018 to
1800 hrs. on 30.11.2018
- Candidates can apply for ONE POST ONLY. In case of more than one application by
a candidate, the application submitted on later date shall be considered for the
purpose of this advertisement. No further correspondence regarding this shall be
- Before registering/applying online, candidates are advised to go through Detailed
Instructions. The candidate should possess the following and keep the same handy
while applying online:
(i) Valid email ID and mobile no.
(ii) SBCollect Reference Number generated by State Bank of India.(iii) Scanned copy of self-attested recent passport size colored photograph (3.5 X 4.5cm) of the candidate. Size of file should be upto 100kb in .Jpg/.jpeg format only.(iv)Scanned copy of signature (signed on white paper with black pen) of the candidate.Size of file should be upto 100kb in .Jpg/.jpeg format only.(v) Scanned copies of self-attested (a) Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC (NCL) (inrescribed format) if applicable (b) PWD Certificate if applicable (c ) Photo ID completewith Date of Birth (d) Pass certificate in case of ITI/mark sheet of final semester/year showing final/overall marks in the essential degree/diploma)
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile number. It should bekept active during the entire recruitment process. Registration number, password,and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID(please ensure that email sent to this mailbox is not redirected to your junk/spam folder).
- Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in theon-line application. YOU CAN EDIT THE INFORMATION BEFORE SUBMISSION OF STEP-III. Once the form is submitted, it can’t be edited.
- The step by step process for submitting the application form for the same is given
- Step-I: Payment of application fee (if applicable) on the GAIL SBI COLLECT page. For detailed procedure for payment of fees refer clause 7.2 above.
- Step-II: Registration using Personal Details, Contact details, and the SB collect reference number. Login Id and password will be sent to you through e-mail on registered e-Mail Id and through SMS on registered mobile number.
- Step-III: Login to complete the Personal Details, Qualification Details,Declaration.
- After submitting online application, candidate is required to keep the copy of the
Application form with unique Application Sequence number handy. The same can be
downloaded from the site after expiry of the last day for online application
submission. Please keep this form for future references against this recruitment
IOCL Recruitment 2018 – 307 Technician Posts
Maharashtra District Court Result 2018
IITM Pune Recruitment 2018-11 Project Scientist,Section Officer and UDC Posts
Ordnance Factory Ambarnath Recruitment 2018 – Apprentice Posts
NICL Recruitment 2018-150 Account Apprentice Posts
Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2018-19 275 Apprentice Posts