IIT Recruitment 2018-19-132 Police Patil Posts.(IIT Rojgar Bharti) IIT Recruitment 2018-19 In this post, you will get all important information like Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, Interview Date, Selection Process, Age Limit etc. for the Recruitment Of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) So, Read below details carefully before filling the application form.
|Name of the Post:
- Applied Mechanics
- Dept of Biochemical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
- Electrical Engineering
- Dept of Humanities & Social Sciences
- Dept of Management Studies
- Mechanical Engineering
- Textile Industry
- Centre for Applied Research in Electronics
- Centre for Atmospheric Sciences
- Centre for Biomedical Engineering
- Centre for Energy Studies
- Department of Material Science & engineering
- Centre for Rural Development & Technology
- Centre Research Facilities
- Industrial Tribology, Machine Dynamics & Maintenance Engineering Centre
- Department Design
- Kusuma School of Biological Sciences
- Amarnath School of IT
- Central Workshop
- Computer Service Centre (CSC)
- Computer Service Centre (CSC) for ERP
- Applicants who have completed a B.E /B.Tech/ M. Sc in Physics/ Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or equivalent from a recognized Institute for IIT Recruitment 2018-19.
- Applicants Age Limit Should not exceed 30 Years.
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs.200/-
- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/PWD): Nil
|Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to IIT careers page at the official website www.iitd.ac.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the IIT Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of IIT Recruitment 2018-19 online application form.
|Last Date for Submission of Application:
Air India AIATSL Recruitment 2018-19-63 Security Agent Posts
NHM Palghar Recruitment 2018-19-21 Posts
SAIL Recruitment 2018-19-235 Posts
WAPCOS Recruitment 2018-19 – 100 Engineer Posts
Gadchiroli Police Patil Recruitment 2018- 132 Police Patil Posts
IOCL Recruitment 2018 – 523 Trade Apprentice Posts