Indian Army Recruitment 2018-19-Technical Entry Scheme Course (TEC-41), Technical Graduate Course (TGC-129) Posts (Indian Army Rojgar Bharti)Indian Army Recruitment 2018-19 In this post, you will get all important information Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, Interview Date, Selection Process, Age Limit etc. for the Recruitment of Indian Army, So, Read below details carefully before filling the application formIn
Name of Course:
- Technical Entry Scheme Course (TEC-41): 90 Posts
- Technical Graduate Course (TGC-129): —
- TEC-41: Passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry. Eligibility condition for calculating PCM percentage of various state /central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.
- TGC-129: B.E / B. Tech
- TEC-41: Between 01 January 2000 and January 2003
- TGC-129: 20 to 27 years as on 01 July 2019.
Job Location: All India
Fee: No fee.
Last Date of Online Application:
- TEC-41: 27 November 2018 (12:00 PM)
- TGC-129: 28 November 2018 (12:00 PM)