Indian Army Recruitment 2018 for 20 Havildar (Surveyor Automated Cartographer) 96 Junior Commissioned Officers for RRT 87 & 88 courses.(Indian Army Rojgar Bharti) Indian Army Recruitment 2018 In this post, you will get all important information like Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, Interview Date, Selection Process, Age Limit etc. for the Recruitment Of Panvel Municipal Corporation So, Read below details carefully before filling the application form.
Total: 116 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Havildar (Surveyor Automated Cartographer) [SAC]: 20 Posts
- Junior Commission Officer (Religious Teacher) (RT JCO): 96 Posts
- Post No.1: The Minimum educational qualification for appointment will be BA/B Sc with Mathematics and having passed 12th Class (10+2) or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects from a Recognised Board/University. The eligibility criteria are common for In-service and Direct Entry candidates
- Post No.2: Related Degree (Please View Advertisement)
- Post No.1: Born between 01 October 1993 to 30 September 1998
- Post No.2: Born between 01 October 1985 to 30 September 1994
Job Location: All India
Fee: No fee.
Last Date of Online Application: 03 November 2018
Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application: 18 November 2018
Address to Send the Application by Post: Headquarter Recruiting Zone, Pune 3, Rajender Singh Ji Road, Pune – 410001
Online Application: Click Here to Apply Online