Mahadiscom Recruitment 2018 – 164 Executive Engineer,Additional Executive Engineer and Deputy Executive Engineer Posts. .(Mahadiscom Rojgar Bharti) Mahadiscom Recruitment 2018 In this post, you will get all important information like Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, Interview Date, Selection Process, Age Limit etc. for the Recruitment Of Mahavitaran or Mahadiscom or MSEDC , So, Read below details carefully before filling the application form.
Also view : Exim Bank Recruitment 2018
Total: 164 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Executive Engineer (Dist.): 37 Posts
- Additional Executive Engineer (Dist.): 37 Posts
- Deputy Executive Engineer (Dist.): 90 Posts
- Post No.1: (i) BE / BTech (Electrical) (ii) 09 years post qualification experience in power sector.Out of which at-least 5 years in the area of power distribution as Additional Executive Engineer and Deputy Executive Engineer OR 2 years as Additional Executive Engineer.
- Post No.2: (i) BE / BTech (Electrical) (ii) 07 years post qualification in Power Distribution.
- Post No.3: (i) BE / BTech (Electrical) (ii) 03 years post qualification in Power Distribution.
Age Limit:as on 06 November 2018, [Reserved Category: 05 years Relaxation]
- Post No.1: 18 to 40 years
- Post No.2: 18 to 40 years
- Post No.2: 18 to 35 years
Job Location: Maharashtra
Fee: Open Category: ₹500/- [Reserved Category: ₹ 250/-]
Examination: November 2018
Last Date of Online Application: 19 November 2018
Notification: Click Here to View
Online Application: Click here to Apply Online [Starting: 16 October 2018]
- The candidates will have to appear for the online test and interview at his/her own cost. The
candidates will be short-listed for personal interview taking into consideration their
performance and information provided in online application in the online test in the ratio of
- The list of applicants called for the online test, short-listed for interview will be made
available on the website of the Company only. Similarly the list of finally selected candidates
will also be displayed on the website
- The recruitment in MSEDCL is done strictly as per merit.
- If any false/incorrect information furnished by the candidate is detected at any stage of
recruitment process, his/her candidature will not be considered.
- If the candidate knowingly or willfully furnished incorrect or false particulars or suppresses
material information, he/she will be disqualified and if appointed, shall be liable for dismissal
from the Company’s service without any notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever
- The decision of the Company in all matters relating to recruitment/interpretation shall be final
and no individual correspondence will be entertained
- The selection of Departmental candidate will be subject to verification of disciplinary actions
and vigilance enquiries in process/contemplated and other service records. The decision of
the Company in this regard shall be final and no individual representations will be
- The select list will be drawn by giving 90% weightage to the performance in the online
written test and 10% weightage to the interview
- Those selected candidates after allocation and detailed posting, will have to serve at that
place/ headquarter as per the provisions of MSEDCL Transfer Policy as amended from time
to time in force at that time.
- Candidates applying for the posts advertised should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility
criteria. Their candidature to all the stages of the recruitment process will be purely
provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility criteria mentioned in this
advertisement. Company will take up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to
original documents prior to issuance of offer letter. Mere submission / acceptance of online
application and /or appearing for the exams do not ensure eligibility as well as does not
confer any right for appointment.
- Once the application is submitted, no information can be corrected. Candidates should be
careful in filling the online application and should cross-check and are responsible for
correctness of information in continuation
- All candidates who have registered online and have paid the requisite Application fees may
be allowed to download online call letters for Mahadiscom Recruitment 2018 online Test. No detail scrutiny of application will be carried out at the time of issuing call letters for online examination. The call letters
can be downloaded from the Company’s website www.mahadiscom.in. Candidates will have
to visit the website for downloading call letters for online test. Intimation for downloading
call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link,
he/she can access the window for call letter download. The candidate is required to use (i)
Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call
letter. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably
the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination center with (i) Call
Letter affix with photo (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in the call letter as well as in
clause (e) below in original. The candidates shall also bring a photocopy of the call letter and
Photo Identity Proof.
More Jobs From Mahadiscom :
- Mahadiscom Apprentices Recruitment 2018 For 30 Apprenticeship – Electrician/ Wiremen
- MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2018 for 401 Diploma Engineer Trainee & Graduate Engineer Trainee