has been declared by Council of Architecture on May 3 in online mode at the official website. The result of NATA 2019 is available in three formats – marks obtained out of 200 and in each component, merit listing based on marks and tie-breaking rules and percentile score based on merit listing. The scores of qualified candidates applying for admission to the session 2019-20 will be normalized.
- COA will release the recorded responses of candidates for Part A on May 16, 2019.
- There is no provision for scrutiny or reviews of the answer sheets/ recorded responses
|Direct Link to Download NATA Result:|
NATA Qualifying Marks
The qualifying marks for NATA 2019 will be based on following rules such as:
- At least 25% marks must be scored in MCQ type Questions (30 out of 120).
- At least 25% marks must be secured in Drawing Questions (20 out of 80).
- Overall qualifying marks (out of 200) will be based on post-exam statistics & at the discretion of the Council
How to Check NATA 2019 Result?
Candidates will have to follow the easy steps given below to download and check the result of NATA 2019:
- Visit the official website of NATA i.e. nata.in
- Click on “Generate Scorecard” and a new login window will open.
- Log in the portal using your credentials i.e. App seq No and Password.
- After filling in your credentials enter the captcha code as displayed.
- NATA 2019 result will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates will have to check their marks scored out of 200 in each component.
- The merit rank for NATA 2019 along with percentile score will also be displayed for candidates.
- Candidates must download their NATA result 2019 and take a print out of the same for future reference.
Details in NATA 2019 Score card
- The score card of NATA 2019 would contain details regarding the marks scored by candidates in the both the papers
- Paper 1- Mathematics and General aptitude
- Paper 2- Drawing test.
- Apart from that, candidate’s rank will also be mentioned on the score card of NATA 2019.
- The score card will also contain the percentile score based on the cut off and tie-breaking score.
- The score card will also contain the name of the candidate, roll number/application number and date of examination.
NATA 2019 Merit List
- Merit list would be prepared based on the performance of the candidates in both the papers.
- Candidates are required to score a minimum of 25% marks in Paper-1 MCQs (Mathematics and General aptitude) and Paper-2 Drawing Section.
- Apart from that, candidates would also be required to qualify the overall combined cut off set by the conducting authority in order to get their name in the merit list.
- In case two or more candidates get the same marks, tie-breaking standards would be applicable to determine the rank of the candidate in the merit list.
- The tie-breaking standards are explained below.
- Overall marks obtained in mathematics
- Less wrong answers in mathematics section.
- Overall marks in general aptitude test.
- Less wrong answers in general aptitude test.
- Date of Birth- one who has an early birth date will be considered.
- If there still exists a tie after application of the above-mentioned standard then the same rank will be allotted to the respective candidates.
NATA 2019 Cut Off (Qualifying Marks)
- Candidates are required to score a minimum of 40% of the total marks in order to qualify NATA 2019 Exam (that is 80 0ut of 200 marks).
- However, it is to be noted that these 40% qualifying limit will be applicable only if a candidate obtains the minimum 25% qualifying marks in both paper 1 and paper 2.
- The official Cut off for NATA 2019 would be announced by the council of architecture once the exam cycle is over. The cut off would vary based on various factors such as:
- Number of candidates appeared for NATA exam,
- The difficulty level of question paper,
- Number of seats available in different campuses,
- Candidate’s performance in the exam, and
- Last year’s cut off trends.