Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018- 118 Apprentice Posts. (Naval Dockyard Mumbai Rojgar Bharti)Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018 In this post, you will get all important information Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, Interview Date, Selection Process, Age Limit etc. for the Recruitment of Naval Dockyard Mumbai , So, Read below details carefully before filling the application form
Total: 118 Posts
Name of the Post: Apprentice
|Post No.||Trade||No.of Vacancy|
|5||ICE Fitter Crane||37|
|6||Civil Works / Mason||18|
|9||Machinery Control Fitter||06|
- Post No.1: (i) 10th Pass with 65% marks (i) ITI (Diesel Mechanic)
- Post No.2: (i) 10th Pass with 65% marks (ii) ITI (Information & Communication Technology / Electronics Mechanic / Mechanic Radio & TV / Mechanical Less Operator Electronic Communication System)
- Post No.3: (i) 10th Pass with 65% marks (ii) ITI (Welder / Fitter)
- Post No.4: (i) 10th Pass with 65% marks (ii) ITI (Mechanic Machine Tools Maintenance)
- Post No.5: (i) 10th Pass with 65% marks (ii) ITI (mechanical motor vehicle)
- Post No.6: (i) 10th Pass with 65% marks (ii) ITI (Building Maintenance)
- Post No.7: (i) 10th Pass with 65% marks (ii) ITI (plumber)
- Post No.8: (i) 10th Pass with 65% marks (ii) ITI (Electronics Mechanic / Information & Communication Technology Maintenance)
- Post No.9: (i) 10th Pass with 65% marks (ii) ITI (Instrument Mechanic)
- Post No.10: (i) 10th Pass with 65% marks (ii) ITI (Electronics Mechanic / Mechanic Communication Equipment Maintenance)
- Post No.11: (i) 10th Pass with 65% marks (ii) ITI (Refinery Technician)
- Height: 150 cms
- Chest Expansion: 05 cms
- Weight: 45 kg
Age Limit: Born between 01 April 1997 to 31 Mar 2004 [SC/ST: 05 years Relaxation]
Job Location: Mumbai
Last Date of Online Application: 14 November 2018
Notification: Click Here to View
Online Application: Click Here to Apply Online [Starting: 22 October 2018]
How to apply:
- Candidates are required to apply Online using the Official Link of the Website:http://www.bhartiseva.com/.
- Click on to the Login and you will be redirected to the Login page i.e. personal information, contact information & educationalqualification, and uploading of documents etc.
- When Submitting these details. The candidates are also requested to upload following good quality/readable documents duly scanned in color in .pdf format only in A4 size & file size up to 200 Kb. Passport size photo of a candidate in the light grey background (size 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm, file size up to 200 Kb) in .JPEG/.JPG format. SSC/Matriculation (Std 10) marksheet and proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate or Aadhaar Card). ITI mark sheet. Community Certificate [for SC/ST/OBC (with non-creamy layer certificate) only] to be submitted as per extant policies/regulations in vogue. Certificate of Physical Disability, if applicable. Certificate of son/daughter of Armed Forces Personnel / ex-Servicemen, if applicable. Aadhaar / PAN card / Passport of a candidate or any other identity proof prescribed by Government from time to time (file size up to 200 Kb) in.JPEG/.JPG format. Certificate of son/daughter of Defence Civilian / Dockyard Employees, if applicable. Aadhaar Card of a candidate (Compulsory) (file size up to 200 Kb) in.JPEG/.JPG format.
- Candidate should read the Instructions and tick on the “I Agree” Button.
- Finally, click on “SUBMIT” button.
- On successful submission of the online application, a window will open with a link to print an application form.