NPCIL Recruitment 2018 – 59 Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman,Nurse ,Technician/C (X–Ray Technician),Stipendiary Trainee – Dental Technician (Hygienist), Stenographer and Assistant Posts. ( NPCIL Rojgar Bharti) Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2018 In this post, you will get all important information like Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, Interview Date, Selection Process, Age Limit etc. for the Recruitment Of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited,So, Read below details carefully before filling the application form.’
Also view :Mahadiscom Recruitment 2018
Total: 59 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman/A (DPOF): 04 Posts
- Nurse / A: 07 Posts
- Technician/C (X–Ray Technician): 01 Post
- Stipendiary Trainee – Dental Technician (Hygienist): 01 Post
- Stenographer Grade I: 21 Posts
- Assistant Grade I (HR): 09 Posts
- Assistant Grade I (F & A): 07 Posts
- Assistant grade I (C & MM): 09 Posts
- Post No.1: (i) HSC (10+2) (Science with Chemistry) or equivalent with minimum 50% of marks + valid heavy Vehicle Driving License. (ii) One year experience in driving heavy vehicle plus Certificate course in Fire Fighting equipment such as Fire Extinguisher etc from the State Fire Training Centers.
- Post No.2: HSC (10+2) and Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery (3 years course) (OR) B.Sc (Nursing) (OR) Nursing ‘A’ Certificate with 3 years experience in Hospital (OR) Nursing Assistant Class-III & above from the Armed Forces.
- Post No.3: (i) HSC (10+2) in Science with minimum 60% plus One year medical Radiography/X-Ray Technique Trade Certificate. (ii) 02 years experience
- Post No.4: (i) HSC (10+2) in Science with minimum 60% marks plus 2 years Diploma in Dental Technician(Hygienist) recognized by Dental Council of India.
- Post No.5: (i) A Bachelor’s degree in any subject with minimum 50% marks, (ii) speed of 80 wpm in English Stenography, A speed of 40 wpm in English typing on PC.
- Post No.6: (i) BA / B.Com / B.Sc with 50% marks (ii) speed of 30 wpm in English typing on PC. (iii) Computer Course Certificate
- Post No.7: (i) B.Com with 50% marks (ii) speed of 30 wpm in English typing on PC. (iii) Computer Course Certificate
- Post No.8: (i) B.Com/B.Sc with 50% marks (PCM) (ii) speed of 30 wpm in English typing on PC. (iii) Computer Course Certificate
Age Limit: as on 25 October 2018, [SC/ST: 05 years Relaxation, OBC: 03 years Relaxation]
- Post No.1 & 3: 18 to 25 years
- Post No.2: 18 to 3 0years
- Post No.4: 18 to 24 years
- Post No.5 to 8: 21 to 28 years
Fee: No fee.
Job Location: Tapi, Gujarat
Last Date of Online Application: 25 October 2018 (04:00 PM)
Notification: Click Here to View
Online Application: Click Here to Apply Online