NTPC Recruitment 2018-for 107 Diploma Engineer Trainee (Electrical/Mechanical/C & I/Civil), ITI Trainee (Fitter/Electrician/Instrument Mechanic), Lab Assistant Trainee (Chemistry) and Assistant Material / Store Keeper Trainee Posts. (NTPC Rojgar Bharti)NTPC Recruitment 2018 In this post, you will get all important information Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, Interview Date, Selection Process, Age Limit etc. for the Recruitment of National Thermal Power Corporation, So, Read below details carefully before filling the application form
Also View – More Government Jobs
Total: 107 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Diploma Engineer Trainee (Electrical/Mechanical/C & I/Civil): 55 Posts
- ITI Trainee (Fitter/Electrician/Instrument Mechanic): 42 Posts
- Lab Assistant Trainee (Chemistry): 06 Posts
- Assistant Material / Store Keeper Trainee: 04 Posts
- Post No.1: Full-time Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/Mechanical/ Production/ Instrumentation/ Electronics/Civil Engineering with minimum 70% marks. [SC/ST/PWD:Pass Class]
- Post No.2: 10th Pass + Full-time regular ITI Course (approved by NCVT/ SCVT) in Fitter Electrician/ Instrument Mechanic Trades respectively.
- Post No.3: Full-time Regular B.Sc with Chemistry (Chemistry must be subject in final year)/ Graduate in Industrial/ Applied Chemistry.
- Post No.4: NCTVT in Store keeping + English typing 30 WPM/ 150 Keystrokes Per Minute. Or 10th Pass + Full-time regular ITI Course in (Fitter/ Electrician/ Electronic/ Instrument Mechanic) Trade +
english typing 30 WPM/ 150 Keystrokes Per Minute.
Age Limit: as on 24 November 2018, [SC/ST: 05 years Relaxation, OBC: 03 years Relaxation]
- Post No.1: 18 to 25 years
- Post No. 2 to 4: 18 to 27 years
Job Location: Odisha
Fee: General & OBC: ₹ 300/- [SC/ ST/PWD/ Ex-servicemen: No Fee]
Online Test I: December 2018
Online Test II: January 2019 3rd / 4th week
Last Date of Online Application: 24 November 2018
Notification: Click Here to View
Online Application: Click Here to Apply Online
HOW TO APPLY:
- To apply, visit www.ntpccareers.net and click on “ NTPC Recruitment 2018 of
Diploma Engineer Trainee, ITI Trainee, Lab Assistant Trainee, Assistant (
Materials / Store Keeper) Trainee for Darlipalli STPP- 2018″ (Only online
mode of application is entertained). Read the advertisement of ER-II HQ
Bhubaneswar (available on the home page) for which you wish to apply.
- In the case of General/ OBC candidates, before starting the registration please
take the print out of a copy of Pay-in-slip which is available on a side menu
and make the payment of Rs. 300/-( Rupees three hundred only) towards
registration fee in any branch of State Bank of India. Apply online only
after making the payment at SBI and getting the Journal Number, from the
- A candidate has to keep ready for uploading, the scanned copy of
photograph in .jpg format with file size of 25 KB to 50 KB (applicable for
all), signature in .jpg format with file size of 25 KB to 35 KB (applicable for
all) & pay-in-slip in .jpg format with file size of 100KB to 500 KB (applicable
for General/ OBC candidates).
- Select the discipline/post for applying (Once selected, discipline /
a post cannot be changed). You can apply for any one discipline/post only.
- The application form will appear on the screen. The candidate is required to
fill up the application form. A candidate has to upload photograph (applicable
for all), signature (applicable for all) & pay-in-slip (applicable for General/