SEBI Recruitment 2018: The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has released the notification for 120 Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Posts. SEBI Recruitment 2018 Candidates are able to get here all details about the SEBI Recruitment 2018 Application Form 2018. Aspirants have to complete the online registration between date 15th to 30th September 2018.
Also view – PCMC Recruitment 2018 For 236 Posts
Total: 120 Posts
Name of Officer:
- Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)
|Post No.||Stream||No Of Vacancy|
- Post No.1: Master’s Degree in any discipline OR Bachelor’s Degree in Law OR Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering OR Chartered Accountant OR Company Secretary OR Chartered Financial Analyst OR Cost & Work Accountant.
- Post No.2: Bachelor’s Degree in Law. (LLB)
- Post No.3: Graduate in engineering (electrical/ electronics/ electronics and communication/ information technology/ computer science) OR Masters in Computers Application OR Graduate in any discipline with post graduate qualification in computers/ information technology.
- Post No.4: Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Post No.5: Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
Age Limit: 18 to 30 years as on 31 August 2018 [SC/ST: 05 years Relaxation, OBC: 03 years Relaxation]
Job Location: All India
Fee: General/OBC: ₹850/- [SC/ST/PWD: ₹100/-]
Last Date of Online Application: 30 September 2018
Online Application: Apply Online [Starting: 15 September 2018]