1. The Commission will not undertake detailed scrutiny of applications for the eligibility and other aspects at the time of Computer Based Examination/ written examination and, therefore, candidature will be accepted only provisionally. The candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age, physical and medical standards etc and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the post(s). Copies of supporting documents will be sought at the time of Document Verification. When scrutiny is undertaken, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled and the Commission„s decision shall be final.
2. Candidates seeking reservation benefits available for SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ PwD must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim
3. Candidates with benchmark physical disability only would be considered as Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and entitled to reservation for Persons with Disabilities.When application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted ‘Provisionally’. Candidate should take printout of the application form for their own records. Printout of the ‘Application Form’ is not required to be submitted to the Commission at any stage.
4. Only one online application is allowed to be submitted by a candidate for the Examination. Therefore, the candidates are advised to exercise due diligence at the time of filling their online Application Forms. In case, more than one applications of a candidate are detected, the Commission will consider latest application. If a candidate submits multiple applications and appears in the examination (at any stage) more than once, his/ her candidature will be cancelled and he/ she will be debarred from the examinations of the Commission as per rules.
5. The candidates must write their father‟s name and mother‟s name strictly as given in the matriculation certificate otherwise their candidature may be cancelled at the time of Document Verification or as and when it comes into the notice of the commission. Applications with blurred Photograph/ Signature will be rejected summarily. Request for change/ correction in any particulars in the Application Form, once submitted, will not be entertained under any circumstances.
6. Candidates are advised to fill their own and active e-mail addresses and mobile number in the online application as correspondence may be made by the Commission through email/ SMS. The candidates must carry two passport size photographs and a latest photo bearing identification proof such as Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Identity Card issued by University/ College/ Government or any other office where the candidate may be working, etc in original to the Examination Venue, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the same.
7. In case of fake/ fabricated application/ registration by misusing any dignitaries name/ photo, such candidate/ cyber cafe will be held responsible for the same and will be liable for suitable legal action under cyber/ IT act.If a candidate is finally selected and does not receive any correspondence from the Commission or the concerned User Department within a period of one year after declaration of result, he/ she must communicate immediately thereafter with the concerned User Department