SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Recruitment 2018– for Various Posts. (SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Rojgar Bharti) SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Recruitment 2018 In this post, you will get all important information Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, Interview Date, Selection Process, Age Limit etc. for the Recruitment Of Staff Selection Commission, So, Read below details carefully before filling the application form.
Total Vacancies: Various
Name of the Post:Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and Stenographers Grade ‘D’
Educational Qualification: Candidates must passed 12th standard or its equivalent from recognized board.
- Stenographer Grade ‘C’: 18 to 30 years as on 1st Jan 2019
- Stenographer Grade ‘D’: 18 to 27 years as on 1st Jan 2019
Fee: General / OBC 100 Rs.,ST/SC/Female/PWD/ESM-No fee
Instructions to Apply:
- Eligible and Interested candidates who want to apply for SSC Steno Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Recruitment 2018 are able to apply online from 22nd October at ssc.nic.in which is official website to fill online form of all SSC exams. Willing candidates for SSC Steno Grade & D 2018 Exam should have to submit their application form through proper channel till the closing date that is provided on the page or can log on to the official website.
Last Date of Online Application: 19th November 2018 (5:00 pm)
Notification : Click Here to View
Online Application: Apply Online
SSC Stenographer 2018 Vacancy Details :
The Staff Selection Commission is expected to release approx 1000 vacancies for Steno Grade C & D posts. Here, we have mentioned SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2018 details which are tentative according to the revealed news.
- Organised By: Staff Selection Commission
- Exam Name: SSC Stenographer 2018
- Name of Post: Steno Grade C & D
- Total Number of Vacancies: 1000 (Expected)