SSUPSW Recruitment 2018 – 917 Center Manager, Driver & Other Posts(SSUPSW Rojgar Bharti)SSUPSW Recruitment 2018 In this post, you will get all important information like Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, Interview Date, Selection Process, Age Limit etc. for the Recruitment Of State Society for Ultra Poor and Social Welfare,Read below details carefully before filling the application form.
|Name of the Post:
- Centre manager:63
- Admin-cum- Account Assistant: 63
- Case Manager: 70
- Senior Physiotherapist: 66
- Physiotherapist: 73
- Mobility Instructor: 74
- Audiologist-cum- Speech Language Pathologist: 85
- Counsellor / Clinical Psychologist:79
- Technician (Ophthalmology):75
- Technician (Speech & Hearing):87
- Technician (Prosthetic & Orthotics):72
- Paramedic (Center & Response Van):17
- Care Giver:69
- Cook Cum Helper:05
- Posts No 1-Post Graduate/Master Degree in Disability Rehabilitation/Administration/Social Work in disability studies/ Social Work /Management/ Hospital Management/Hospital Administration/ Public Administration/Sociology/ Psychology / Development Studies/LSW or PG Diploma (2 Years) in Management/ Hospital Management/Hospital Administration from a recognized Institution/University with minimum of 4 Years of Post Qualification work experience of Managing Institution/Programs on Social Protection and related fields. S/he should have good communication skill (both oral and writing) in English and Hindi. Proficiency in working with MS office is a must
- Posts No 2- Graduate Degree in commerce from a recognized University with minimum one-year relevant post – qualification work experience in Accounts and well versed with tally.S/he should have good communication skill (both oral and writing) in English and Hindi. Proficiency in working with MS office is a must.
- Posts No 3-Postgraduate/Master Degree in Psycho-Social Rehabilitation/Rehabilitation Science/Rehabilitation Studies/Social Work in Disability Studies/Special Education/Mental Retardation/Rehabilitation Psychology or Postgraduate Diploma in Disability Rehabilitation and management/Geriatric Care /Rehabilitation Psychology/Rehabilitation Science/rehabilitation Studies /Special Education from recognized Institute or University with a minimum 2 Years of relevant Post Qualification work Experience.
- Posts No 4-Master in Physiotherapy from a recognized institution with minimum 6 months post-degree internship in the reputed hospital with minimum 2 years of post – qualification working experience in reputed hospital/institution. Or Bachelor in Physiotherapy from a recognized institution with minimum 6 months post-degree internship in the reputed hospital with minimum 4 years of post – qualification working experience in reputed hospital/institution.
- Posts No 5-Bachelor in Physiotherapy from a recognized institution with a minimum of 6 months post-degree internship in the reputed hospital with minimum 2 years of post – qualification working experience in reputed hospital/institution.
- Posts No 6-Bachelor in Mobility Science (B.M.Sc.) / Bachelor in Special Education (VI)/ Bachelor in Physiotherapy/ Bachelor in Occupational therapy from a recognized institution/ University with minimum 1 year of relevant post – qualification work experience.
- Posts No 7- Postgraduate degree in relevant field from an RCI recognized Institute/ University.
- Posts No 8- Master in Psychology with regular one year Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Psychology / Guidance and Counselling / Counselling and Rehabilitation / Rehabilitation Psychology with minimum 2 years post – qualification work experience as a Professional Counsellor / Clinical psychologist / Rehabilitation Counsellor in reputed Organization/institution.
- Posts No 9- Bachelor’s Degree in Ophthalmic Technique /Optometry or Postgraduate Diploma in Ophthalmology from a recognized Institute or University with a minimum of 2 years of relevant Post Qualification Work Experience
- Posts No 10- Diploma in Hearing, Language and Speech (DHLS) or an equivalent from an RCI recognized institution with minimum three years of relevant post – qualification work experience
- Posts No 11-Certificate course in Prosthetics & Orthotics (CPO) from an RCI recognized institution with minimum 4 years of relevant post-qualification work experience. or
Diploma in Prosthetics & Orthotics (DPO) from an RCI recognized institution with minimum 3 years relevant post – qualification work experience.
- Posts No 12-Diploma in Rehabilitation Therapy/ Developmental Therapy/ Diploma in Community based rehabilitation/ Diploma in disability rehabilitation management/ Diploma in Nursing Care Assistant/ Diploma in Emergency Medical Technique/ Diploma in Multipurpose Health Worker/ Diploma in First aid & Medical Assistant from a recognized institution with minimum 2 years relevant post – qualification work experience
- Posts No 13- Diploma in Developmental Therapy / Diploma in Rehabilitation Therapy / Diploma in Developmental Disabilities / Diploma in Special Education from a recognized institution with minimum 2 years relevant post – qualification work experience.
- Posts No 14-Class 8th Pass or equivalent with minimum 2 years’ experience of cooking and maintaining kitchen
- Posts No 15- Matric Pass or equivalent with a valid commercial heavy motor vehicle driving license and minimum 4 years’ experience of driving; knowledge of operating audiovisual equipment would be an added advantage.
|Instructions to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply online at SSUPSW Bihar’s website (direct link is given below) from 24 Nov 2018 to 10 Dec 2018 05:00 PM.
- Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.sids.co.in/ssupsw06/notice.php
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
|Last Date to Apply Online
BEL Recruitment 2018 – Multiple Engineer Posts
NHM Recruitment 2018 – Officer, Coordinator Posts
NICL Recruitment 2018-150 Account Apprentice Posts
MUDRA Bank Recruitment 2018 – Various Executive Posts