UPSC Recruitment 2018-417 Posts and 81 Assistant Engineer,Deputy Director, Deputy Architect & Various Posts.(UPSC Rojgar Bharti)UPSC Recruitment 2018 In this post, you will get all important information Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, Interview Date, Selection Process, Age Limit etc. for the Recruitment of Union Public Service Commission , So, Read below details carefully before filling the application form
Name of Examination: Combined Defense Services Examination (CDS- I), 2019
Total: 417 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Indian Army (Military) Academy, Dehradun: 100 Posts
- Indian Navy Academy: 45 Posts
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad: 32 Posts
- Officers Training Academy (Men) Chennai: 225 Posts
- Officers Training Academy (Women) Chennai: 15 Posts
- Post No.1: A degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Post No.2: Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Post No.3: A degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
- Post No.4: A degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Post No.5: A degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Post No.1 & 2: Born between 02 January 1996 and 01 January 2001.
- Post No.3: Born between 02 January 1996 and 01 January 2000.
- Post No.4 & 5: Born between 02 January 1995 and 01 January 2001.
Job Location: All India
Fee: General/OBC: ₹200/- [SC/ST/Women: No fee]
Date of Examination: 03 February 2019
Last Date for Online Application: 26 November 2018 (06:00 PM)
Notification: Click Here to View
Online Application: Click HEre to Apply Online