UPSC Recruitment 2018-60 Assistant, Safety Officer Posts ( UPSC Rojgar Bharti) AAICLAS Recruitment 2018 In this post, you will get all important information like Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, Interview Date, Selection Process, Age Limit etc. for the Recruitment Of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) ,Read below details carefully before filling the application form.
|Name of the Post:|
|Instructions to Apply:|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form:|
UPSC Recruitment 2018 – 5 Asst. Director, Economic Officer Posts
UPSC Recruitment 2018-5 Asst. Director, Economic Officer Posts .(UPSC Rojgar Bharti)UPSC Recruitment 2018 In this post, you will get all important information Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, Interview Date, Selection Process, Age Limit etc. for the Recruitment Of Union Public Service Commission , So, Read below details carefully before filling the application form
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Agricultural Marketing Adviser
- Economic Officer
- Assistant Director
- Senior Artist
- Assistant Agricultural Marketing Adviser: Applicants who have completed a Masters Degree in Agriculture including one or more disciplines or equivalent from a recognized Institute for UPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Economic Officer: Applicants who have completed Postgraduate degree in Economics or Applied Economics or Business Economics or Econometrics from a recognized University / Institute
- Assistant Director: Applicants who have completed qualification recognized for enrolment in the Register of Members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India
- Senior Artist: Applicants who have completed Senior Artist, Bureau of Outreach & Communication erstwhile Directorate of Advertising & Visual Publicity, Ministry of Information & Broadcasting or equivalent from a recognized Institute for UPSC Recruitment 2018.
- As per UPSC Notification 2018
Job Location: All India
- Gen/OBC Applicants: Rs.25/-
- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Nil
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.upsc.gov.in UPSC Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to UPSC careers page at the official website www.upsc.gov.in.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the UPSC Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of UPSC Recruitment 2018 online application form.
Last Date of Online Application: 15 November 2018
Notification: Click Here to View
Online Application: Click Here to Apply Online